The DA-2 drives multiple isolated line feeds from a single input source. It is ideal for driving lines to multiple amps in live sound applications, distributing audio to multiple tape decks, feeding stereo signals to multiple zoned locations, etc.
In normal (stereo) mode, the DA-2 provides four outputs per each of two inputs. A front panel COMBINE switch applies both inputs to all 8 outputs, making the DA-2 a one-or two-in, eight-out DA.
Each output is ground lifted and has its own level control and clip indicator light. Input signals are monitored by signal-present LEDs and clip LEDs. The headphone circuit can be switched to monitor either channel.
All audio connections are made through actively balanced line level XLR connectors.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ±0.3dB
- Maximum Input level: +22dBu
- Input Impedance: 1Meg Ohm
- Common Mode Rejection: 90dB at 60Hz
- Maximum Output Level: +22dBu
- Output Impedance: 112 Ohm
- S/N at 0dB Input, 0dB Gain: 87dB
- Rise Time: 3µS
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.004% @ 1kHz
- Output Channel Separation: 74dB
- Headphone Impedance: 75 Ohm minimum
- Channel Output Gain: 18dB
- Power Requirements: 115/230VAC