Air-Powered Series speaker stands from Ultimate Support represent everything all other speaker stands aspire to be. They're incredibly strong, extraordinarily sturdy, lightweight, 100% field serviceable, AND raise and lower speaker stands on their own. Driven by innovation and years of research and development, the Air-Powered Series feature an internal shock that lifts speakers weighing 50 lbs and less with no effort, and requires just one hand's worth of effort to raise speakers weighing more than 50 lbs. There are three models to choose from: the TS-100B, TS-110B which offers additional height, and the TS-110BL which also offers additional height plus a leveling leg that allows the speaker stand to stay level on risers, stairs, and other uneven surfaces.
Raise and Lower the Speaker with Ease!
Patented Tripod Design
Over-sized Heavy Wall Aluminum Tubing
a100% Field Serviceable Parts
Raise and Lower the Speaker with Ease
- The TS-100 is the easiest speaker stand to use thanks to the internal air-powered shock that literally raises the speaker for you. The stand's internal shock easily raises speakers weighing 50 lbs and less with no effort from the user (the Mackie SRM Series, JBL EON Series, and QSC K Series all weigh far less than 50 lbs, for instance). And, the TS-100 requires very little effort from the end user to raise speakers weighing more than 50 lbs. When you're ready to lower the speaker, we've provided a convenient and ergonomic hand grip from which you can lower the speaker - with just one hand. There's never been an easier, more convenient, or safer way to set up and tear down speakers.
- Patented Tripod Design
- The TS-100's offset tripod base design provides more support than typical "off-the-shelf" speaker stands. The design makes for very tight internal fittings, doing away with unnecessary sloppy leg problems, and includes a super strong die-cast metal collar that prevents over-tightening and breakage issues associated with all plastic designs.
- Over-sized Heavy Wall Aluminum Tubing
- The entire stand (legs, mast, and telescoping tube) uses oversized, heavy-walled aluminum tubing for durability, functionality, and weight savings. The TS-100 will not rust or corrode (thanks to its architectural anodized finish), is very smooth to operate, and is extraordinarily strong yet lightweight.
- 100% Field Serviceable Parts
- From the foot caps on the bottom of the tripod legs all the way up to the speaker adapter at the top of the stand, the TS-100 is serviceable by parts as needed over its very long lifespan. In the unlikely event that something does break on the TS-100, simply replace with an affordable part instead of throwing the entire stand away and buying a whole new one.