The 3I-2015-MC24 case holds 24 microphones vertically and is extra deep to accommodate longer condenser mics. This case includes a large padded accessory compartment for storage of cables, mic clips or other mic essentials. 3i Series injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
The interior foam is cut on the new water jet machine SKB is now using to cut custom foam and design new products. The case has convoluted foam in the lid for a compression fit. The 3I-2015-MC24 case also features an injection molded pull handle along with in-line skate wheels. The 3I-2015-MC24Microphone case measures 20" x 15" x 10" deep and is covered by SKB's "MIllion Mile" Lifetime Guaranty.
- Ultra high strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion, and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes this case absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patent pending "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Built-in wheels for easy manuvering
- Custom cut foam interior to hold 24 microphones
- SKB's "million mile" lifetime warranty
Weights & Dimensions
- Interior Length: 20.5"
- Interior Width: 18.75"
- Interior Depth: 10"
- Lid Depth: 2"
- Base Depth: 8"
- Shipping Weight: 18lbs
- Product Weight: 15.8lbs