These Injection Molded Mil-Standard Utility Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasketed, water and dust tight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. A continuous molded-in hinge, patent pending "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C), stack securely and the cases are padlockable with a customer supplied lock.
The 3I-2011-7B Injection Molded Mil-Standard Utility Case has a pull out handle and roller blade wheels for ease in transportation. These Mil-Standard Utility Cases are sized to accommodate airline regulations for traveling in the overhead luggage compartments for added safety to technical gear.
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Continuous molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- Interior: Cubed Foam
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.5" x 11.5" x 7.5"
- Lid: 2"
- Base: 5 1/2"