Available in well over 40 configurations, the 3I series of waterproof cases are the perfect solution for storing and transporting your delicate electronics, A/V equipment, microphones, mixers, cables, computers or percussion and music accessories. Most sizes are available with a variety of interiors to accomodate the needs of the travelling musician. Interior options on most models include cubed foam. layered foam, padded dividers or an empy interior.
3I Series Injection moded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge, patent pending "trigger-release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
Features & Benefits
- Ultra high-strength polyproylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion an impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patent pending "trigger-release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Layered foam for product protection
- Locking loops to accept a customer supplied lock
Weights & Dimensions
- Interior Lenth: 18.5"
- Interior Width: 13"
- Interior Depth: 4.75"
- Lid Depth: 1.5"
- Base Depth: 3.25"
- Shipping Weight: 8lb
- Product Weight: 6.6lb