The SX21 is a 24dB/Octave two-way frequency divider intended for small sound reinforcement applications. It has Input, Low and High Output jacks, and Input, Crossover Frequency, Low and High Output controls. It is powered by 12 to 16 volts DC and the adapter is included.
- 24 dB/Octave rolloff
- 1/4" unbal. Input and Outputs
- 50Hz to 2.5 kHz crossover range (may be factory modified)
- External power supply for low noise operation
- Input Impedance: 10Kohm
- Output Impedance: 1Kohm
- Headroom: +10 dBV
- Power Requrements: 12 - 16 VDC, 150 mA; Rolls part number PS27
- Dimensions: 4.25" x 3.625" x 1.5"
- Weight: 1 lb.