The PM351, like its predecessor the PM350b, is a personal monitoring device with a 1/4" TRS stereo/mono Line Input,a single XLR Microphone input and hard-wired XLR pass-through, and a 1/4" stereo/mono Instrument input with two transformer-balanced and isolated XLR Outputs. All three of these inputs are also routed via individual Level controls, to a 1/4" and an 1/8" (3.5mm) Phone Output. The Mic Through, and Instument outputs have jumpered Ground Lifts for elimination of ground hum.
The PM351 is ideal for live bands and church musicians, as well as studio musicians and singers. Having the ability to monitor a main mix along with the musician's voice and their instrument make the PM351 an effective and versatile tool.
- XLR Mic In & Pass Through
- Stereo or Mono 1/4" Line Input
- "Phantom" powering via the Line In
- Stereo or mono 1/4" Instrument In with built-in DI outs
- Switchable ground lift on balanced outputs
- Two Headphone Outputs 1/4" and 1/8"
- Max Input Level: -20dB XLR, +40 dB line, +15dB Instrument
- Inst. Input Impedance: 50k ohms
- Inst. Output Freq. Response: 10-30kHz +/-3dB
- Output Impedance, Headphone: 10 ohms
- Output Impedance, Instrument: 2 ea.; 100 ohms balanced
- Gain: 20 dB 1/4", 50 dB XLR
- Headphone Frequency Response: 20-20kHz
- S/N Ratio: 90 dB
- Power: 9-16 VDC
- Size (W x H x D): 4.5" x 3.3" x 1.5"
- Weight: 1 lb