The PI9 takes a signal from a standard telephone jack and,via transformer isolation, connects to a pair of RCA jacks, or a stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) jack. The isolation keeps the output signal separate from the telephone line, and will not keep the line open unless the internal jumper is moved. Applications for the PI9 include broadcast, conference rooms, phone training, or wherever a phone conversation needs to be recorded or heard over a PA system.
- INPUTS: 2 ea: Standard RJ11 phone jacks.
- AUDIO LINE: 2 ea; RCA jacks, 1 ea; 1/8" (3.5mm) jack
- ON/OFF switch: Connects or disconnects the Phone/Line jacks to the transformer and the Audio output.
- Input Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Output Impedance: 10 K Ohms
- Ringer Equivalence: 0.0 A, 0.0 B
* 2 x RJ11 phone jack,
* 2 x RCA jacks
* 1 x Tip-Ring-Sleeve 3.5mm jack
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 2.7" x 1.45" x 2.32"
- Weight: 1 lb.