The MX28 is a three-channel true stereo line mixer. Each channel has an individual 1/4"input for the right and left sides, and the outputs are individual right and left 1/4" jacks. Each channel has a level and pan (balance) control. The master level controls the output volume and the headphone level controls the level to the two headphone outputs.
- Three stereo inputs - 2: 1/4" unbal per channel
- Individual 1/4" Right and Left outputs
- Pan control for each channel
- Two Headphone outputs
- Input Impedance: 10K ohm
- Output Impedance: 100 ohm
- Max Gain: +27 dBV
- Max Input Level: +30 dBV
- Max Output Level: +13 dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 1 dBV
- THD + Noise: <.005%
- Power: 12 VDC 150 mA adapter (center negative)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 4.25" x 1.75" x 4.5"
- Weight: 1.2 lbs. (0.49 kg)