The MS111 is a general purpose muting switch for microphones and will pass phantom power. It is configurable to be Push to Mute, Release to Mute, Push ON and Push OFF maintained contact. It is the only switch of this kind we know of and is the result of many requests for variations of the popular Rolls MM11 that is push to mute only.
The MS111 is configured by a switch accessed on the side that will reverse the action in momentary mode and by moving a wire on the main switch to the side for momentary. Or the center for maintained action. If a particular configuration is desired they may be ordered that way from the factory. Otherwise button down latching is the default from the factory.
- Balanced Female XLR Input and Male XLR Output jacks
- Activation Switch can be either Latching or Momentary Mute
- Reversible Activation Switch “Up” position can be mic on or off
- Can be stand mounted with the Rolls MSC106 mic mount accessory
- Input/Output Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Connections: 2 XLR: 1 Male, 1 Female
- Size: 2.5" W x 2" H x 3" D
- Weight: 1 lb.