The Rolls HA243 is a high powered headphone amplifier with four 1/4” and 1/8” (3.5mm) headphone outs. The HA243 features an A-B switch for each channel to monitor either the A or B input with the flick of a switch.
Rolls HA243 Features:
- Four 1/4" & 1/8" TRS Headphone outputs with level control
- Plenty of headroom thanks to the JRC3414 ICs
- Switchable Mono or Stereo for both A and B inputs
Rolls HA243 Specifications:
- Input Impedance: 10 kOhms
- Maximum Input Level: +26 dBV
- Max Gain: 20 dB per channel
- Output Power: 326 mW per side, 652 mW per channel (@ 62 Ohms)
- S/N Ratio: 92 dB
- THD: < 0.008%
- Power: 15 VDC (Adapter included)
- Size: 6.75" x 1.75" x 4.75"
- Weight: 1.65 lbs