The HA204p is a full frequency response, four channel headphone monitoring device designed for the recording studio or other professional applications. Each output boasts a whopping 20 dB of clean channel gain.
- Stereo 1/8" and Dual RCA Inputs
- Rotary Volume controls
- AC adapter included
- 15-35k Hz frequency response
- Lots of output level.... it’s loud!
- 9V battery Operated
- Input Impedance: 47k Ohms
- Max Input Level: +13 dBV adapter, +8 dBV Battery
- Input Connectors: TRS Stereo 1/8", Dual RCA
- Outputs: 4 - TRS Stereo 1/8" (3.5mm)
- Output Impedance: 10 Ohms each output
- Max Gain: 20 dB/Channel
- S/N Ratio: >90 dB
- THD: < .008%
- IMD (SMPTE): <.008%
- Nominal Current Draw: 30 Mills Min./ 400 Mills Max.
- Expected Battery Life: 8 Hours Continuos use
- Frequency Response: 15-35K Hz.
- Recommended Headphone Impedance: 16 to 500 Ohms.
- Power: 15 VDC (Rolls Model PS27s)
- Weight: .85 lb
- Size: 4.5" x 1.125" x 4.5"