Small 10-band stereo precision graphic equalizer from Rolls. Each of the frequency controls on standard ISO centers offers 12 dB of boost/cut. The overall Level control also boosts or cuts the signal 12 dB. The IN/OUT jacks are interchangeable, allowing you to input on one type and output on the other. Input and Output jacks are Stereo RCA and 1/8" (3.5mm). The 12 VDC power adapter is included.
- Input Impedance: 50 K Ohms Nominal
- Output Impedance: 1000 Ohms
- Max Input Level: +24 dBV
- Max Output Level: +14 dB
- Center Freq: +/-5% Standard ISO
- Boost/Cut Range: +/- 12 dB
- Bypass: Active
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20 kHz +/- 1 dBV
- Dynamic Range: 95 dB A Weighted
- S/N Ratio: 85 dB
- Power: +12 VDC 150 mA (center neg.)
- Dimensions: 6.4 x 3.7 x 1.125 inches
- Weight: 1 lb.