Introducing the new DB24 Stereo Direct Interface. This unit is a two channel isolation device designed to connect high impedance devices to low impedance. The unit is completely passive, and utilizes Rolls proprietary audio transformers for superior sound. A heavy duty steel chassis was chosen to provide maximum reliability when used in demanding live sound reinforcement applications.
A variety of inputs are provided including stereo and mono 1/4", stereo RCA, and stereo 1/8" (3.5mm).
The DB24 is an ideal impedance matching device for connecting any unbalanced stereo signal to a balanced system. Consumer audio equipment such as CD players, DVD players, MP3 players, etc., may be easily connected to a professional audio system.
- Two channel, transformer isolation device
- Passive - no power required
- Stereo RCA, 1/8" (3.5mm), and dual 1/4 Inputs
- Balanced XLR Outputs
- Ground Lift for each channel
- Individual variable attenuators
- Input Impedance : 20k - 600 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 50 - 15kHz +/- 3 dB
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Max Output Level: +4 dBm
- Connectors: XLR Male (2), Stereo RCA (1), 1/8" (1) TRS (2)
- Controls: Variable Attenuators (2), Ground Lift switches (2)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 3.42" x 1.45" x 3.325"
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.