Rolls' DB225 is a transformer balanced, passive professional direct box. It features a Ground Lift switch for hum elimination, and an Attenuator switch for padding the input signal from -20 or -40dB. Padding the input signal provides a way to connect the DB225 to a line level signal, even a speaker level signal and connecting it to a balanced line or Mic input on a mixer. The two 1/4" inputs are paralleled pass-through to also send the input signal to a tuner, pre amp, etc.
- Attenuator switch to select the exact level you want
- Ground lift switch to help eliminate ground loops
- Very heavy all metal chassis
- Small compact size
- Input(s): 1/4" unbalanced jacks for receiving line or instrument level signals
- Output(s): XLR male and female for connection to a mixer board or other balanced input device
- Ground lift switch: In the lift position, the ground connection to the XLR jack is disconnected from the chassis
- Attenuator switch: Reduces the input signal by the amount indicated
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz + - 1dB
- Output impedance: 600 ohms
- Input Impedance: 50K ohms
- Max output level: +4 dBm
- Weight: 1 lb (0.45 kg)
- Size 4.15" L x 2.75" x 1.55"