Peave Architectural's Digitool LIVE is an 8 input, 8 output configuration designed primarily for live audio applications, multi-way house systems and also multiple monitor mix situations. The Digitool LIVE features balanced XLR input and output connections, but does not have the control voltage ports available on the MX models.
- 8 input, 8 output Live Audio DSP Porcessor
- Enhanced navigation
- XLR Inputs and XLR Outputs
- Front panel mute switches for all inputs and outputs, also provides a visual representation of how channels are
- Front panel "edit" button enables access to the encoders for programming. When not engaged the encoders can
- 5 segment LED meters for input and output level visualization
- Front panel USB port provides easy access to connect a laptop for programming purposes.
- Rear panel Ethernet port for network connectivity, allowing discovery of the Digitool on a network or external
- 8 rear panel control voltage ports expands flexibility for system control configuration and integration
- NWare based Graphical User Interface
- Discoverable and controllable via NWare.
- AES Inputs (1 on the MX 16 and Live & 2 on the MX 32) that can be assigned to any of the outputs.
- Full color LED display.