The DN200 is a dual-channel active DI box that builds on the success of the KLARK TEKNIK highly acclaimed DN series product line.
The DN200 Dual-Channel Active DI Box delivers the connectivity and exceptional audio performance customers have come to expect from KLARK TEKNIK plus some innovative new features. Housed in a robust alloy case with the same form factor as the hugely successful DN100 single-channel DI, and further protected by a replaceable silicon sleeve, the DN200 features inputs on pairs of XLR, TRS and RCA sockets, plus a switchable 20 dB pad and ground lift switch.
In addition to the usual applications of a stereo DI, the DN200 can operate in Sum mode, where left and right input signals are merged and routed to both left and right outputs, or Split mode, routing the left input signal to both the left and right outputs. The DN200 supports 24 V to 48 V phantom-power operation.
- Dual-Channel Active Direct Injection Box
- Rugged Neutrik Combo XLR connectors featuring high-impedance DI jack inputs
- RCA Phono inputs
- Independent phantom power for each channel for maximum reliability
- Sum switch optionally routes both inputs to both outputs
- Split switch optionally routes left input to both outputs
- Global 20 dB Input Pad and Earth Lift switches
- 24 V to 48 V phantom-power
- Stackable protective silicone rubber sleeve
- Compact and rugged design