A Merit Series Power Conditioner is the perfect low-cost AC power solution for any rack mount system. Install an M-8Lx into the top slot of your rack, and the eight switched outlets in the rear panel will power up and protect all your equipment up to a 15-amp load. The M-8Lx features two slide out, swiveling light fixtures to provide discreet illumination of your equipment on stages, in studios, and in other dark places. A dimmer knob lets you adjust the lamp brightness to just the right level.
- Noise Filtration
AC noise filtering to reduce radiofrequency and electromagnetic interference (RFI/EMI)
- Surge Protection
Spike & surge protectionensures equipment stays safe and your power stays clean
- 9 Total Outlets
8 rear panel outlets and 1 frontpanel outlet
- 15 Amp Rating
15 amp rating, with circuit breaker
- "Protection OK" Indicator
Front panel indicator LED lets youknow that your equipment is being protected
- Wall Wart Spacing Indicator
Rear outlets have been spaced toaccomodate even the bulkiest of wall warts and adapters
- Front Panel Pull-out Lights
Two retractable incandescent lightfixtures with dimmer control for convenient rack illumination
- Instrument Rigs
You've got a rack for your effects,preamps, tuner...You're going to plug that into the wall? One big spike andyour rig is up in smoke. Furman's standard level surge/spike protectiondefends your gear from the spikes and surges that are so common at gigs andpractice spots. With Furman's standard level RFI/EMI filtration, you'll get aquieter tone without pops, crackles, and the local radio station coming out ofyour amp.
Can't track down where that noise is coming from? Yourmix sounding flat? With Furman's standard level RFI/EMI filtration you'lllower the noise floor caused by the dirty AC power coming into your console orDAW. Furman's standard level surge and spike protection keeps your sensitivedigital equipment from acting funny or burning up due to everyday spikes andsurges. With a 15A capacity and nine total outlets, it's enough to power yourwhole home studio.
- DJ Equipment
Bars, clubs and other event venues have some of the worstpower out there - from air compressors turning on and off to light showspulling current loads up and down, the AC power can be a strain on thecircuits in your rig. Furman's standard level protection and filtration keepsthe bad stuff out.
- Pro Audio
When you're out there gigging, you neverknow what kind of power you're going to get. The wear and tear on mobile rigseventually takes it toll - that's why it's smart to plug into Furman'sstandard level protection and RFI/EMI filtration. It keeps your equipment safeand sounding clean. Whether you're setting up a show at the local club orpowering up the church band for their next service, make sure you give thempower they can trust.
- Maximum Output Current: 15 amps
- Line Cord: 6', captive, 14 AWG, with 3-conductorEdison plug
- Lamps: Two 120V incandescent bulbs, 4 watts each
- Operating Voltage: 120VAC 60Hz
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral
- Energy Dissipation: 170 joules
- Peak Impulse Current: 12,000 amps
- Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage: 130 VAC RMS
- Let Through Voltage (@ 125 amps, 8/20uS waveform):400 volts
- Noise Attenuation: Transverse mode: Greater than26dB, 200kHz to 10MHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.75" x 19" x 7.5"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Warranty: Merit Series units are protected by a limited three yearwarranty covering defects in material and workmanship
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed