Bodypack System Includes:
- BPU-2 Transmitter
- RE-2 Receiver
- Hard Shell Road Case
RE-2 UHF Wireless Receiver
The RE-2 series wireless microphone system brings sophisticated professional features at an affordable prive. The RE-2 is a completely programmable, frequency-agile system with one-touch Auto-ClearScan. It operates over 28MHz (six TV channels), XLR mic, line level output, and many other features.
The BPU-2 is a compact, bodypack transmitter for the RE-2 wireless system. The BPU-2 is made from high-impact, ABS plastic. The single on/off switch also functions as a mute, and the TA4 microphone connector is compatible with any of the EV lapel and headworn microphones, including the new RE97Tx. A "cell phone" rotating beltclip, smart battery, and unique guitar optmization mode are just a few features that make the BPU-2 the most veratile and easy-to-use transmitter in its class.
- RF Specifications
A Band: 648-676 MHz (TV Ch. 43-48)
B Band: 696-724 MHz (TV Ch. 51-56)
- Connector Type: 1/4" unbalanced
- Connector Type: 3-pin XLR
- Antennas: External 1/4 wave detachable
- Diversity: Digital Posi-Phase True Diversity
- Indicators LCD: Group, Channel, Frequency, AF Meter, RF Meter, Battery Level
- Number Of Channels: 1112 possible (programmable in 25kHz steps) per band
- Power Requirement: 12 V AC/DC 300mA
- Squelch: Tone Code plus Amplitude
- Finish: Non-reflecting black
- Case Material: Metal
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.72" x 7.5" x 5.91"
- Displays: Group/Channel, Frequency, or Battery Level
- Connector Type: TA4M
- Antennas: External 1/4 wave fixed
- Battery Life: >8 hours with alkaline typical
- Power Requirement: 9V battery
- RF Output: 30mW typical
- Wired/Wireless: Wireless
- Finish: Non-Reflecting Black
- Case Material: High-Impact ABS Plastic
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.8" x 2.6" x 0.92"