The Electro-Voice® PA2400T is from the PA series of professional commercial audio amplifiers. The direct path airflow design reduces the heat buildup significantly and allows for more amplifier channels and output power in slim two rack space chassis. The audio performance of the PA2400T is superior and fulfills the requirements in many demanding long term applications from sound reinforcement, paging or life safety installations.
High performance torroidal power and output transformers combine clean saturation free audio performance with cool running operation. The PA2400T features many of the same comprehensive protection circuits typical in EV amplifiers. Complete protection is provided for high temperature, audio limiters, power up delay and peak current limiters. In addition to the rated output power, the PA2400T provides excellent headroom for a wide dynamic range on music signals. The onboard dynamic limiter ensures that the output clipping of the PA2400T will not will not generate excessive distortion. The amplifier channels can be bridged for more power flexibility.
Marked level controls on the rear panel provide hidden reliable level adjustments for each channel. Front panel LEDs indicate signal present, 0 dB, and limit. Phoenix type connectors for inputs and outputs provide an easy rack wiring.
- Balanced phoenix style input connectors – makes installation easy.
- A phoenix style connector block for all output modes.
- Models available from 160 to 450 watts per channel into 4 ohms or 70/100V.
- Bridge mode operation on all multi channel models provide powerflexibility.
- Switch selectable hi-pass filter at either 50Hz or 300Hz meets anyinstallation requirement.
- Independent rear panel level controls provided for each channel
- All models provide multi-voltage operation from 110-240vac.
- Integrated “rack ears” allow for rack mounting without additionalaccessories.
- Continuous rated power (1k Hz, THD 1%) 4 ohm: 430 Watts
- Continuous rated power (1k Hz, THD 1%) 8 ohm: 215 Watts
- Continuous rated power (20-20k Hz, THD<0,2%) 4 ohm: 400 Watts
- Continuous rated power (20-20k Hz, THD<0,2%) 8 ohm: 200 Watts
- Amplifier Gain (dB): 34 dB
- Continuous rated power (1k Hz, THD 1%) 100v: 430 Watts
- Continuous rated power (1k Hz, THD 1%) 70v: 430 Watts
- Continuous rated power (20-20k Hz, THD<0,2%) 100v: 400 Watts
- Continuous rated power (20-20k Hz, THD<0,2%) 70v: 400 Watts
- Network Control (IRIS-Net): No
- Total harmonic distortion: < 0.1 %
- Intermodulation Distortion (SMTPE): < 0.1 %
- DIM 30: < 0.1 %
- Input Sensitivity: 0 dBu
- Weight Net: 57.32 lbs. (26 kg)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.46" x 19.02" x 15.98" (88 x 483 x 406 mm)