The HTU2 is a handheld wireless transmitter (G Band only) that is designed to work with RE-2 wireless microphone receiving units. The HTU2D is a rugged, high-impact, ABS plastic handheld microphone with the EV ND/767a supercardioid dynamic element. One-button on/off/mute, coupled with the smart battery feature, makes the HTU2 easy to use, and easy to maintain.
- Antennas: Internal 1/2 wave
- Mic Type: Handheld
- Power Requirement: 9V battery
- Finish: Non-reflecting black
- Case Material: High-Impact ABS Plastic
- Dimensions (Height x Max Diameter): 9.45" x 2.05"
N/D767a Element Specifications:
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 300 ohms
- Frequency Response:
35Hz - 22kHz Near Field
70Hz - 22kHz Far Field