The 920-8B loudspeaker system from Electro-Voice is a two-way loudspeaker with a 12.0-in. (30.5 cm) low frequency cone and high temperature voice-coil assembly coaxially mounted with a wide-dispersion dome radiator tweeter. The 920-8B utilizes a dual-section crossover network, centered at 2500 Hz that provides 12 dB/Octave of attenuation for each element outside its operating range. Clear, intelligible speech and fine music reproduction are ensured by the extended 90 Hz to 18 kHz frequency response.
Mounting holes are provided on the rear of the woofer magnet to mount a transformer to operate the loudspeaker from 70.7/100V distribution lines. The 920-8B’s frame also allows the loudspeaker to be frontor rear-mounted. The 920-8B is equipped with a 4 pin phoenix-style connector which enables easy pass-through wiring of up to 12 gauge wire. This allows for quick and secure hookups and long-term reliable operation.
The 920-8B is the ideal loudspeaker when a high-efficiency, wide-dispersion, easily mounted, full range loudspeaker is required for in-ceiling or in-wall installations.
- High 100 dB Sensitivity
- Wide, Smooth 90 Hz - 18 kHz Frequency Response
- High Power Handling, 200W
- Durable Cast Frame
- High Output Dome Tweeter
- 4 Pin Quick Disconnect Phoenix Connector
- Rear Transformer Mounting Holes
- Front or Rear Baffle Installation Capability
- Chassis Size 12" (304.8 mm)
- Input Connections Screw Terminal
- Frequency Response (-10 dB) 50 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 1 W/1 m 100 dB
- System Power Handling (Continuous/Program/Peak) 200 Watts
- Nominal Impedance (Passive) 8 O