Crest Audio's Pro-LITE™ Series power amplifiers feature an incredibly lightweight, efficient design with high power and stable performance into 2-ohm loads. The Crest Audio Pro-LITE Series amps are built on an advanced, high-speed class D design with a switch-mode power supply that reduces weight while increasing reliability, thermal efficiency and output power. The Pro-LITE 2.0 boasts 985 watts per channel and delivers rock-solid performance in parallel, stereo and bridged modes. The robust power supply allows thise amplifiers to deliver consistent, stable performance with low frequencies and at 2-ohm operation.
Crest Audio Pro-LITE Series amplifiers feature two channels with channel-independent, fourth order 100 Hz crossovers housed in a steel chassis. The proprietary ACL™ Automatic Clip Limiting circuitry prevents the amplifier from sending potentially damaging clipped signals to the loudspeakers. Additional onboard protection circuitry includes DC, Temp, Signal and Active safeguards, all referenced on the front panel with LED indicators.
- Parallel/Bridge/Stereo mode switch
- ACL Automatic Clip Limiting
- Revolutionary Pro-LITE class D topology
- Detented input controls
- Two channel-independent fourth order crossovers
- o 985W per channel at 2 ohms @ <0.1%
- o 540W per channel at 4 ohms @ <0.1%
- o 280W per channel at 8 ohms @ <0.1%
- o 1970W bridged at 4 ohms @ 1%
- Input: Combi Neutrik XLR-¼"
- Output: Speakon® connectors
- Thru: XLR connector
- Weight: 11.6 lbs