Let's face it - effective use of stage space is imperative when performing in a club and table/floor space can be extremely limited in a home or project studio setting. What can you do when you need up to 152 signal sources feeding 40 channels and 25 buses, as well as 8 studio-quality effects processors, and a recording interface - and you don't have space for a standard mixer because your drummer insists upon using bringing all of his massive drumset and your keyboardist absolutely has to have those three 3-tier stands surrounding him?
You reach for the newest tool in your audio arsenal - the Behringer X32 RACK mixer, which offers all the power and flexibility of the X32 digital mixer in a compact 3RU (yes, you read that correctly, 3RU!) chassis.
While every parameter of your mix can be adjusted directly on the X32 RACK through its 800 x 480 graphic UI, networked remote control literally makes room for new possibilities. Several instances of our XControl PC/Mac application, XiControl app for iPad/iPad mini and XiQ app for Phone/iPod touch allow controlling the mix from exactly the place you find most suitable. 16 MIDAS-design mic preamps provide plenty of inputs—and with its dual AES50 ports, X32 RACK can support up to six S16 digital snakes for massive I/O connectivity.
8 powerful stereo FX engines coupled with ultra-flexible routing options make the X32 RACK the ideal choice for handling audio now—and as your needs grow.
Behringer X32 RACK Features:
- 40-input channel, 25-bus, 3U rack-mountable digital mixer for live and installed sound application
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, a phones connector and a talkback section with XLR mic input
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- iPad and iPhone apps for professional remote operation available free of charge - no host PC required
- High-resolution 5" day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS etc.
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready* via dual AES50 ports, featuring Klark Teknik's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- ULTRANET connectivity for Behringer's P16 Personal Monitoring System*
- Networked remote control via Ethernet for show setups with on-screen software editor
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Future firmware updates, incuding FX "Plug Ins", downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
*The P16 Personal Monitoring System and Digital Snake are NOT included.
Behringer X32 RACK Specifications:
- Number of Processing Channels:
- 32 Input channels
- 8 Aux In channels
- 8 FX Return channels
- 16 buses
- 6 matrices
- Main LRC
- Internal Effects Engines, true stereo/mono: 8/16
- Internal Total Recall Scenes (inc. preamp and fader): 100
- Signal Processing: 40-bit floating point
- A/D-D/A conversion (Cirrus Logic A/D CS5368, D/A CS4385): 24-bit @ 44.1/48kHz, 114dB dynamic range
- Local I/O latency (local in > console processing> local out): 0.8ms
- Networked I/O Latency (stagebox in > console processing > stage box out): 1.1ms
- Total number of accessible input sources/outputs: 150/158
- XLR Inputs, programmable microphone preamps, designed by MIDAS: 16
- Talkback Mic Input, XLR: 1 ext. (no internal mic)
- RCA Inputs/Outputs: 2/2
- XLR Outputs: 8
- Monitoring Outputs, 1/4" TRS balanced: 2
- Aux Inputs/Outputs, 1/4" TRS balanced: 6/6
- Phones outputs, 1/4" TRS: 1 stereo (in front panel)
- Digital AES/EBU output, XLR: n/a
- AES50 ports, SuperMac: 2
- Expansion card (optional): 32 channel audio input/output, various standards
- P-16 Connector, ultranet (no power supplied): 1
- MIDI Inputs/Outputs: 1/1
- Ethernet, RJ45, rear panel, for remote control: 1
- USB Type A, top panel, for audio and data export/import: 1
- NOTE: For full specifications on this product, please refer to the attached Brochure under the Documentation Tab.