- Professional 1000 Watt 2-way PA speaker system (250W continuous/1000W peak)
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- Extremely powerful 15" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Proprietary horn design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Trapezoidal enclosure for easy array and sonic accuracy
- Integral tripod and stand adaptor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- 2 professional speaker connectors plus 1/4" jack connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Designed for musicians by musicians, the VP1520 loudspeaker merges incredible versatility and sonic performance with amazing affordability. The VP1520 is supremely portable and well-suited for musical applications, and is the natural choice for commercial installation.
Superior Sound Quality
Capable of handling input levels up to 1,000 watts, the EUROLIVE VP1520 PA loudspeaker delivers truly impressive sound quality. The powerful 15" long-excursion driver cranks out big tone in the bottom end and mid-range, while the state-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver delivers crisp and detailed highs. The VP1520's wide frequency bandwidth and extensive dynamic range make it ideal for a multitude of applications.
VP1520's unique trapezoidal design makes it ideal for use in FOH (Front-of-House), as well as floor wedge and side fill monitor applications. Enclosures can be clustered, stacked, or even stand-mounted thanks to the built-in 35mm (1.375") pole socket.
Bass You Can Feel
In order to produce tight, deep bass, a loudspeaker has to move lots of air. EUROLIVE loudspeakers accomplish this by using powerful, long-excursion LF (Low Frequency) drivers that are handmade in Behringer's own factory. While some companies are content to use "off-the-shelf" drivers, Behringer custom-designs each LF driver to perfectly match each application. The VP1520 features an extremely powerful 15" long-excursion LF driver in a tuned enclosure, providing rich, tight bass all the way down to 50Hz.
Pristine Top End
High-frequency (HF) content can easily make or break your performance. Too much and the sound becomes brittle and obnoxious, too little and it sounds muddy and poorly defined. The state-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver delivers natural-sounding high end, with an ultra-wide 80° x 50° sound dispersion pattern.
The Technical Stuff
The VP1520 is capable of extremely high sound pressure levels (94dB full space 1W @ 1m) and provides a 50Hz to 22kHz frequency range. And at just under 50 lbs, the VP1520 is supremely portable. The internal crossover point is fixed at 2.5kHz. Both 1/4" and professional-style twist-lock connectors are provided.
Optimized for maximum reliability through the integrated overload-protection circuitry, the VP1520 ensures the ultimate high-frequency driver protection. Designed to stand up to the rigors of the road, the VP1520 is built to last and made to perform.