ULTRAGRAPH DIGITAL DEQ1024 is an ultra high-resolution digital stereo 31-band equalizer feedback destroyer. It combines unmatched digital performance with straightforward and intuitive analog-like operation. The revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly detects critical feedback frequencies and can also be used as an audio analyzer, making the DEQ1024 a must-have for every professional touring rack. Switching on the automatic Feedback Destroyer removes feedback within a fraction of a second. A state-of-the-art 24/48-bit DSP and ultra high-resolution 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converters deliver the ultimate in sonic resolution.
The EQ section features three selectable operating ranges (±12 dB, ±6 dB and 0/-24 dB) and 31 high-quality illuminated 45-mm faders. The switchable TRUE CURVE function precisely translates fader positions into an exact “What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get” frequency response. In addition, the DEQ1024 features sweepable low cut and high cut filters, an “inaudible” Noise Gate/Peak Limiter and Pink Noise generator plus stereo imager that provides unbelievable spatial enhancement and improved stereo imaging.
A digital AES/EBU and S/PDIF interface gives you ample connection flexibility and lets you select between three sample rates (44.1, 48 and 96 kHz). The DEQ1024 features both servo balanced inputs and outputs with gold-plated XLR and ¼“ TRS connectors. The built-in switch-mode power supply can operate world-wide (100 - 240 V~), ensuring noise-free audio, superior transient response and lowest possible power consumption.
In short, you get top-notch performance, analog feel, ease of use and abundant connectivity options, all of which make the DEQ1024 an ideal tool for both live and studio applications.
- Ultra high-resolution processor for all EQ, RTA and dynamic applications, especially for PA and audiophile mastering
- Unique TRUE CURVE Function—what you see on the faders is what you get as frequency response
- Revolutionary FBQ DETECTION system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as Audio Analyzer
- Automatic and ultra-fast Feedback Destroyer plus feedback indication via fader LEDs
- "Inaudible" Noise Gate/Peak Limiter function plus amazing Stereo Imager for spatial enhancement
- Additional sweepable high and low cut filters for removal of unwanted frequencies like floor rumble and high-frequency noise
- Integrated Pink Noise generator for perfect room and loudspeaker equalization
- Digital AES/EBU and S/PDIF interface and selectable sample rates (44.1, 48, 96 kHz)
- Ultra high-resolution 24-bit/96 kHz A/D- and D/A converters and high-performance 24/48-bit MOTOROLA® DSP for ultimate sonic resolution
- Relay-controlled hard-bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (failsafe relay)
- Highly accurate, 2 x 12-digit LED meters for easy input and output level setting
- Ultra high-quality, illuminated 45-mm faders, sealed rotary controls and illuminated switches
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs on gold-plated XLR and ¼" TRS connectors
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response and lowest possible power consumption