The Behringer ULTRADRIVE DCX2496LE is a single-space rackmount loudspeaker management system and offers the same audio performance as the original DCX2496, but with reduced functionality as many users do not require the digital inputs and outputs of the standard version. The DCX2496LE is the perfect way to manage a multi-speaker sound system in any sized venue, from cinema to sanctuary to concert hall. Featuring two inputs, six outputs and 24-bit / 96 kHz AD/DA converters, the DCX2496LE will take your system to the next level.
Superb Connectivity and Impeccable Sound Quality
With two analog inputs and six analog outputs on servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors and four different mono and stereo output operating modes, you get maximum flexibility in just one rack space. High-end Cirrus Logic 24-bit / 96 kHz AD and DA converters give you excellent signal quality and dynamic range.
Huge Processing Power
The DCX2496LE features precise dynamic EQs for level-dependent equalization, plus extremely musical parametric EQs that can be applied to all I/O for high-precision signal sculpting. Six outputs with individual crossover filters, each with selectable roll-off characteristics from 6 to 48 dB/octave - perfect for optimizing any 2, 3 or 4-way systems. Behringer's "Zero"-attack limiters provide the ultimate in loudspeaker protection on all output channels.
In addition to the EQ filter and crossover options, the DCX2496LE offers adjustable delays for all I/O, allowing you to either manually or automatically correct for room temperature, phase and arrival time differences in order to perfectly configure your delay-line speakers. You can store up to 60 user-defined presets internally for quick recall any time you change location.
Behringer ULTRADRIVE DCX2496LE Features:
- 2 analog inputs and 6 analog outputs for maximum flexibility
- High-end 96 kHz converters for ultimate signal integrity and wide dynamic range (120 dB)
- Precise Dynamic EQs for level-dependent equalization and extremely musical Parametric EQs, selectable for all inputs and outputs
- Several types of EQs (LP/BP/HP) for each input and output
- "Zero"-attack Limiters on all output channels for optimal speaker protection
- Four different mono and stereo output operating modes
- Individual crossover filter types (Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley) with selectable roll-off characteristics from 6 to 48 dB/octave
- Adjustable Delays for all inputs and outputs—allow manual or automatic correction for room temperature, phase and arrival time differences
- 60 user-defined internal presets storable
- Servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany