Behringer's ULTRABASS BVT4500H amplifier head was designed to give you the classic bass sound that bass players want plus the power that they need to level the house.
The ULTRABASS BVT4500H amp head comes with 450 Watts of massive power. BVT stands for BEHRINGER Virtual Tube and features the revolutionary VTC Tube Modeling technology to provide the sound and feel of a real tube amp. This bass monster impresses through loads of features such as the 9-band graphic EQ as well as dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble controls—perfect for ultimate sound control.
Behringer Ultrabass BVT4500H Features:
- Powerful 450-Watt bass amplifier head for classicsound and performance
- VTC Tube Modeling gives you the sound and feel of anauthentic tube amp
- Ultra-musical 9-band graphic EQ for total frequencycontrol
- Dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble controls for ultimatesound shaping
- Switchable limiter for ultimate volume withoutdistortion
- Balanced XLR DI output for direct connection to yourmixing console
- Effects Loop for external effects devices (stompboxes, rack effects, etc.)
- Power Amp In and Preamp Out connectors allow youdirect access to the power amp and a signal tap from the preamp section foreven greater versatility
- 3 speaker outputs: two 1/4" jacks and a professionalspeaker connector (compatible with Neutrik Speakon connectors)
- Active, temperature-controlled cooling system forultimate protection
- Ultra-rugged power supply with toroidal transformerfor highest power reserve
- High-quality components and exceptionally ruggedconstruction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany