The TRUTH B2031A active 2-way reference studio monitors, due to their high-resolution performance, are perfect for nearfield monitoring applications: from small mixing environments to multi-channel surround setups.
The TRUTH B2031A is a serious contender capable of achieving output levels in excess of 116 dB SPL. Powered by a built-in 265-Watt Bi-amp module, these monitors provide ultra-linear frequency response from 50 Hz to 21 kHz.
- Ultra-linear frequency response from 50 Hz to 21 kHz with individual frequency diagrams
- Built-in 265-Watt Bi-amp module with enormous power reserve
- Ultra-high resolution ferrofluid-cooled tweeter
- Long-throw 8-3/4" woofer with special polypropylene diaphragm and deformation-resistant aluminum die-cast chassis
- Controlled dispersion characteristics and extremely large “sweet spot” owing to the unique BEHRINGER wave guide technology
- Active crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
- Separately controlled limiter for low and high frequency overload protection
- Automatic standby mode (defeatable)
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life