Behringer's Pedal Board PB1000 makes hooking up twelve 2.5" x 4.5" pedals as easy as hooking up just one (of course, if you're using pedals that aren't 2.5" x 4.5", the snug foam padding can be cut to accommodate pedals of varying shapes). The PB1000 includes 1/4" patch cables, so you can leave your pedals connected to one another, ready to pass signal even when you're transporting them. It also comes with 1 x 12 daisy chain cabling so that when you plug in the 1.7A power adapter, all your pedals receive power. Meanwhile, all cabling remains safe and free of strain. Failure is almost guaranteed when you’re dealing with a rat’s nest of loose cabling, but with the PB1000, your effects chain is always safe and organized.
Connect your guitar, bass or keyboard to the single 1/4" input in the upper right corner of the board. A pair of 1/4" From Effects jacks in the upper left corner allow you to connect stereo effects, and two 1/4" Output To Amp jacks send a left and right stereo signal to up to two amps.
When it is time to load out, just unplug the power supply, disconnect your guitar and amp, put the lid back on the PB1000 and slide the locking latches back into place. The high-impact plastic casing will protect your pedals from the rigors of the road.
You have invested considerable time and money into your effects chain. Keep it safe and sounding great with the PB1000.
Behringer Pedal Board PB1000 Features:
- Ultra-compact and lightweight pedal board for transporting up to 12 effects pedals
- Generous 1.7 A power adapter included for powering more than 12 devices*—includes all cabling
- Ultra-rigid plastic design withstands even heavy impact
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany