The Behringer iNuke NU12000 is a high-density Class-D stereo power amplifier that has a total output of 12,000 watts - 6000 watts per channel at 2 ohms, or 3400 watts per channel at 4 ohms.
Behringer spent years fine-tuning the high-density Class-D technology that gives the iNuke Series its oomph. By carefully selecting transistors with extremely high slew rates and optimizing other proprietary parts of Behringer's circuitry, these amps react instantly to even the most demanding bass impulses. When this amplifier technology is combined with Behringer's switching-mode power supplies, these amplifiers provide tremendous punch, and because they are so much more efficient than conventional designs, they run cooler and don’t require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with their conventional counterparts.
The front panel controls and indicators provide your system’s vital signs at a glance. After pressing the Power button, the Power LED lights to show the amp is ready for action. All channels feature positive-detent Gain controls with Signal LEDs that light when a signal is present, as well as clip LEDs to indicate when the signal is distorted and you need to reduce the input signal. The rear panel is just as elegant, with combo XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors making the iNuke compatible with virtually any source, balanced or unbalanced. Professional twist-lock speaker sockets are provided to ensure every drop of output power gets to your loudspeakers. The rear panel is also where you’ll find the switches that enable iNUKE amps to work in either dual mono, stereo or mono bridge mode. A built-in Crossover switch enables the amp to operate in biamp mode, sending low frequency content to passive subwoofers, while the high frequency output is channeled to fullrange loudspeakers (CH1>100 Hz / CH2<100 Hz or FULLR NGE).
Sporting massive output ratings, lightweight Class-D technology, an equally lightweight price tag, and all the amenities a professional audio engineer could ask for, Behringer iNuke amplifiers are serious amps for the most demanding applications.
Behringer iNuke NU12000 Features:
- Delivers 2 x 6000 Watts into 2 Ohms, 2 x 3400 Watts into 4 Ohms, 2 x 1700 Watts into 8 Ohms and weighs less than 26.5 lbs / 12 kg
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in stereo crossover with low-cut, high-cut and full range mode
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- “Back-to-front” ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
- Delivered with Neutrik powerCON 32A twist-lock connector (cable not included)
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
Behringer iNuke NU12000 Specifications:
- For full specifications on this amplfier, see attached Behringer iNukeSeries Brochure under the Documentation Tab