The ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ6200 is a 31-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications. It features the FBQ Feedback Detection System that instantly reveals feedback frequencies and also can be used as an audio analyzer. A whole battery of features are included: dedicated limiters with gain reduction meters for each channel protect your sound system from overload and distortion, and a pink noise generator provides test signals for equalizing your sound system to any room acoustics. Also included is a mono subwoofer output with dedicated level control and adjustable crossover frequency.
- Professional 31-band stereo Graphic Equalizer for both live and studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as Audio Analyzer
- Dedicated limiters with gain reduction meters for each channel protect your sound system from overload and distortion
- Pink noise generator provides test signals for equalizing your sound system to any room acoustics
- Mono subwoofer output with dedicated level control and adjustable crossover frequency
- Additional sweepable high and low cut filters for each channel remove unwanted frequencies e.g. floor rumble, tape hiss etc.
- Highly accurate 8-digit LED input/output metering and input gain control for easy level setting
- Ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance
- Relay-controlled hard-bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (failsafe relay)
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- High-quality illuminated 45 mm faders, detent ALPS® potentiometers and illuminated switches for long-term reliability
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for ultra low-noise performance
Dimensions (approx.)(H x W x D): 133.5 mm x 482.6 mm x 150 mm, 5 ¼ " x 19" x 5 7/8"Weight: approx. 2.70 kg, (5.95 lbs)