The EUROPORT MPA40BT-PRO PA system is a extremely lightweight, yet powerful PA with Bluetooth® streaming. Stream music from your Bluetooth-enabled iOS device at the next company picnic, or get your message across on the playing field. With its 40-Watt amplifier and premium 2-way speaker system, the MPA40BT-PRO provides superb sound—and the rechargeable battery lasts up to 12 hours. Add one or two of Behringer's ULM digital microphones, and you’ve got a supremely easy-to-use wireless, go-anywhere sound system on wheels.
The days of tape decks, CD players and even MP3 devices are long gone. Now your music lives on your phone or computer tablet, so you can stop searching for those outdated cables and fancy adapters. Now with a simple wave of your hand, you can stream music from any Bluetooth audio-equipped device such as your iPad, iPod touch, iPhone, even your laptop computer.
Both models feature built-in 2-channel mixers with the same ultra-low noise, high-headroom mic preamps that have made BEHRINGER mixers legendary. Also included is a 2-band equalizer, plus Bluetooth for streaming audio directly from your iOS device, and their proprietary ULM wireless technology.
- All-in-one portable PA system with full Bluetooth connectivity
- Incredibly simple to set-up and use - no technicalbackground required
- 40 Watts of powerful, high-quality sound for audiencesof up to 250 people
- Perfect for parties, schools, corporate andeducational presentations, seminars, aerobics, auctioneers, working musicians, tour guides, weddings, etc. .
- Connect your iPod, iPhone, iPad or any other MP3 player via Bluetooth
- High-quality dynamic microphone with cable included
- “Wireless ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless microphone systems (not included)
- AC & battery operated with up to 12 hours continuous use per battery charge
- 2 microphone inputs with individual volume control
- Additional aux input to connect to your CD player
- Effective and extremely musical 2-band EQ for perfectsound tuning
- Powerful 8" woofer and high-resolution tweeter drivenby a Class-D amplifier
- Retractable luggage-style handle & sturdy wheelsprovide effortless transport
- Integrated stand mounting with 35 mm pole socket
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximumflexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure longlife
Note: All trademarks belong to their respective owners. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. iPod, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.