4PK Peavey QW118-
Peavey's QW™ 118 incorporates one of the extra-high power Low Rider™ 18" woofers and a compact cabinet design. The QW 118 is a direct radiator subwoofer designed specifically for the high-end pro audio user. The Low Rider 18" driver is a milestone in high-power subwoofer design. An incredible 1,600 Watt program rating and extra-long cone excursion come together to produce amazing new levels of clean, deep bass. This makes the QW 118 a superior choice for the bottom end of any high powered sound system. The QW 118 is unusually compact for its power handling, SPL output, distortion performance and bass extension. This is made possible by special characteristics designed into the Low Rider woofer. The QW 118 is well braced and very stiff, as internal pressures produced by the Low Rider woofer can be very high. The vent design integrated into the enclosure includes a vertical brace to further increase enclosure stiffness. The QW 118 vent's large area and long path length allow for a large volume of air to move with very low resistance. This is important due to the massive air flow volumes that the Low Rider woofer can produce.
- One Low Rider(r) 18" woofer with Kevlar(r) impregnated cone, 4" voice coil, cast frame field replaceable basket
- Frequency response: 47Hz-1.5kHz+/- 3 dB anachoic, 40Hz-1.5kHz half space+/- 3dB
- Low limit: 34 Hz (-10 dB) anechoic, 30 Hz (-10 dB) half space
- Sensitivity: 97dB SPL anachoic
- 103 dB half space
- Power handling: 800 watts continuous, 1600 watts program, 3200 watts peak
- Max SPL: 132 dB continuous half space, 138 dB peak
- Neutrik(r) Speakon(r) connectors
- Pole-mount stand adapter
- Durable GatorHyde(r) black polyurea finish
- Weight Unpacked: 86.00 lbs (39.009 kg)
- Weight Packed: 98.00 lbs (44.452 kg)
- Packed Dimensions: 23.5" W x 30.5" H x 29.25" D (59.69 x 77.47 x 74.295 cm)
r this product here...