The 4,800W program rating on Peavey's VERSARRAY-218 is made possible by Kevlar®-impregnated cones that increase strength and minimize distortion, as well as polymide-impregnated fiberglass formers, die-cast aluminum frames and 4" diameter edge-wound voice coils with solderless, diffusion-welded OFHC copper leads. The VERSARRAY-218 also features the Peavey UniVent™ venting system (U.S. Patent #6,549,637), which uses an exclusive process to literally pump cool outside air through the enclosure, maintaining cool operating temperatures, increasing reliability and reducing power compression under heavy continuous-drive conditions. With premium 13-ply Baltic birch construction, a durable acrylic polyurethane finish and a 16-gauge, powder-coated perforated metal grille, the VERSARRAY-218 is built to endure years of heavy use, and tilt-back 4" casters allow easy transport and setup along the way. Input connections are made via two 4-pin Neutrik® jacks in parallel, or an 8-pin Neutrik with a 4-pin Neutrik thru jack for bi-amping. An optional bolt-on Ground Stack Kit allows users to mount up to three VERSARRAY-112 enclosures with full articulation.
- Peavey-exclusive Lo Max 18" subwoofer
- 4,800 watts of program power
- Full-power low frequency response down to 38 Hz!
- Patented UniVent™ vented cooling system
- Neutrik Speakon professional input connectors
- Built-in tilt-back casters with 4" wheels
- Painted acrylic polyurethane finish
- Frequency Response: 47 Hz to 1.5 kHz (+/-3dB)
- Power Handling: 2400 watts continuous, 4800 watts program, 9600 watts peak
- Sensitivity: 100 dB 1w/1m
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Dimensions: 43.38: H x 25.06" W x 28.3" D
- Weight: 206 lbs